What's new

Rodrigo Cigars Christmas Giveaway

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I spoke with George Rodriguez at Rodrigo Cigars this afternoon and he is currently running an awesome Christmas contest with an over the top prize ($500 value) for one lucky winner which he has asked me to share with everyone here on BOTL.

Please see the message below from George and enter the contest by going to this link. http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/xmas/?lucky=2461

He is also offering a $10 discount on all purchases made between now and Christmas on the Ridrigo website. Just visit RodrigoCigars.com and use code ”RodrigoClaus” at check out!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Xmas Miracle BOTL Cigar GiveAway!!!

Tis the season…. and I’m in the ”giving” spirit!

First - I’m giving away a badass Don Salvatore 125 count humidor that retails for $300!
Next – I’m gonna put a true cigar aficionado’s selection of cigars into this badboy!

1. Fuente – Añejo
2. Fuente – Fuente Opus X
3. Curivari – Reserva Limitada Classica
4. La Flor Dominicana – Chapter One
5. Crowned Heads – Headley Grange
6. A.J. Fernandez – New World
7. Rodrigo Cigars – Corona Project
8. El Primer Mundo – La Hermandad
9. Tatuaje – Reserva
10. Liga Privada – T52
11. Herrera Esteli – Lancero
12. EP Carillo – 5yr. Anniversary
13. Quesada – Oktoberfest
14. Padron – Anniversario 1964
15. My Father Cigars – No. 1
16. Illusione – Epernay
17. Caldwell Cigars – The King is Dead
18. Viaje – White Label
19. Rodrigo Cigars – La Fortaleza
20. Rodrigo Cigars – Habano Clasico Lancero
Good luck and Happy Holidays!
--
Thanks,
-George
412-897-7113

Subscribe to my mailing list amigo!

Last edited:

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
While you guys are entering the contest, you should buy some of Rodrigo's cigars. If you haven't tried them before you may be pleasantly surprised, great blending. The boutique blend is an incredible cigar especially with a year of rest...it actually shares a wrapper of a pretty popular cigar but that pretty popular cigar(at least on the forums) cooks their wrapper for a consistent color. Other blends are also quite good but the Boutique Blend is truly an incredible cigar.

George Rodriguez is a great BOTL and I promote his cigars without his knowledge because he is a great brother with great cigars. He really is a great member of this community and even through some of his hardships(that are hard enough to break most men) he still continues to be a giving BOTL. Please support George, I promise you won't be disappointed in his product.