What's new

Rolling Cigars, The Gift That Keeps On Giving

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been rolling for almost 10 months now and, in general, I roll way more cigars than I can smoke. I’m still trying different blends and my sticks have made significant progress. However, in order to not get inundated with sticks, Ilike to gift them to people who are close to me when they have significant life events. It means so much more to gift someone an item that you put your hard work into. For example, I gifted 20 sticks of different varieties to a mentor who retired.9E6E6DBA-352B-4DA0-B861-6BDBD815973C.jpeg

And today I put together a bunch of sticks that I was testing blends with for my coworker who just had a baby. Sure these guys might not know that I am using them as guinea pigs, but at least they get to reap the benefits!
6D6C33E6-6A56-4F8B-91E9-84A84A1239F4.jpeg

0D8171E2-FD80-4342-B192-D5A58E3EA877.jpeg

I love this hobby. It excites me to get to share it with people who have taken their time to help me be a better person.

Attachments

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I have been rolling for almost 10 months now and, in general, I roll way more cigars than I can smoke. I’m still trying different blends and my sticks have made significant progress. However, in order to not get inundated with sticks, Ilike to gift them to people who are close to me when they have significant life events. It means so much more to gift someone an item that you put your hard work into. For example, I gifted 20 sticks of different varieties to a mentor who retired.View attachment 112428

And today I put together a bunch of sticks that I was testing blends with for my coworker who just had a baby. Sure these guys might not know that I am using them as guinea pigs, but at least they get to reap the benefits!
View attachment 112431

View attachment 112430

I love this hobby. It excites me to get to share it with people who have taken their time to help me be a better person.
Very cool! I just started and I already need more leaf, it is way too much fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I look for boxes that have flanges, hinges, and a latch... for a good seal. Cause a lot of the people I gift to don't have humidors. Local cigar shop sells their empties buck apiece.

Summer's almost here. I hope to ride one of my murdersickles cross country this year. Most years, I go up & down the Blue Ridge Parkway. Here's where those little round Pirouline cookie tins come in. Get 'em at the dollar store, eat the cookies, there's room for half a dozen gars, water pillow, book of matches, and a cigar punch. Nice tight little unit keeps your gars air tight. Seal the lid with a bit of yellow plastic tape round about. Write "Johnny Sotweedseed" on the tape. I'll be swapping lies by the bonfire at a campground, someone says "That smells good," hand him a Pirouline cigar bomb, & say: "Here, deal with it." Can pass out six or eight on a good weekend. My Indian Scout has rather small panniers, tho. Can't tote more than four gar bombs, time I get my rain gear stowed.

Johnny Sotweedseed, wandering the Appalachians sowing the joy of sotweed.

Guy across the street has a snowblower. I feed him gars. Mason from Puerto Rico came to rebuild my chimney that was hit by lightning. Gave him gars for his Papi. There's a million ways. Most fun you can have with a gar is giving it away.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I'll be swapping lies by the bonfire at a campground, someone says "That smells good," hand him a Pirouline cigar bomb, & say: "Here, deal with it." Can pass out six or eight on a good weekend.
That's fantastic! Great to read things like this.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Very cool! I just started and I already need more leaf, it is way too much fun!
:ROFLMAO:

The story of a slope:

Once upon a time in Alaska:
"I enjoy cigars, but there's no one nearby to share with. Hey, this forum looks interesting..."

"Hi, guys" -> 30 posts -> get bombed -> storage for cigars -> buy more -> return fire -> return return fire -> bigger storage - > hey, home rolls -> buy leaf -> more leaf -> leaf storage -> pipes look fun -> "wait! I was just asking questions!"

bwahahaha!

akpreacherplayz

The Preacher
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
:ROFLMAO:

The story of a slope:

Once upon a time in Alaska:
"I enjoy cigars, but there's no one nearby to share with. Hey, this forum looks interesting..."

"Hi, guys" -> 30 posts -> get bombed -> storage for cigars -> buy more -> return fire -> return return fire -> bigger storage - > hey, home rolls -> buy leaf -> more leaf -> leaf storage -> pipes look fun -> "wait! I was just asking questions!"

bwahahaha!
Lololololol pretty much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk