What's new

RoMa Craft Tobac Aquitaine Blockhead Single Store Release

David C. Serna

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So I've been in love with nearly all of RoMa Craft cigars that Skip and Esteban dream up at Nica Sueno in Esteli. Skip Martin, Esteban Disla and Michael Rosales have dropped into our cigar club, Monte's in Albuquerque several times over the last couple of years, and the boys at the club and the other regular clientele of Monte's have been buying them up like crazy. Hence, our club and store have been rewarded with an impressive stock of the growing list of their vitolas in each of their growing number of lines.

I've been so impressed with these special sticks that I've made the effort to track down a selection of their more rare offerings like the slobberknockers and cro magnon blockheads, limited releases, and single store releases like the Venus from Hawaii.

Now, I'm walking on air because the RoMa Craft boys have made the new Aquitaine Blockhead a single store release for our very own favorite club/b&m in our hometown, Monte's in Albuquerque!!! Personally, I've always preferred the wrapper on the Aquitaine to that of the Cro Magnon. And I love the box press and size & shape of the Blockhead.

The Aquitaine Blockhead is a marvelous cigar. Creamy with pepper and warm round spice and puffs of sweet notes like dried fruit. Way up in terms of complexity and nuance.

So, my brothers, I urge you to pick up a box of ten Aquitaine Blockheads from Monte's while they last. You can't order over the internet, but you can order by phone: 505-881-7999. You won't regret it. Tell 'em Serna sent you!