What's new

Roma Craft

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Ordered up a box of Cromagnon EMH haven't smoked these in a couple years but really enjoyed them back then. Anyone smoked them lately, are the still making a good gar??

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
RomaCraft is putting out one of the best products on the market today, hands down in my opinion. No hype, no filler just amazing smokes! My personal favorite is the CroMag Mode 5 short perfecto but i havne't smoked a Roma i havent enjoyed. Thier focus on quality over hype has lead to an amazing product from some great people. Enjoy!!!

driver

Attitude + Effort = Results
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Really enjoyed there stuff couple years ago just went away from it when it was hard to get now it seems easier to find so I'm back:)

Rating - 100%
6   0   0

Thought I would drop my $.02 in the thread..

Roma Craft, in my opinion, is easily one of the top 3 cigar brands on the market today. (CH and Tat being the others)

Living in Houston and their office being in Austin, I've met Mike a couple times and he is 100% a very down to earth dude. He would come over to me and my group at events and shake hands and say thank you for supporting their business.

Skip, the other half of Roma, is another great dude too, much more the flashy voice of the brand. If you follow either of those guys on Instagram, you know Skip was recently hospitalized while in Nicaragua with kidney issues. A bunch of the big dogs in Nica stopped into the hospital to see him while he was there. He's recovering now and we all wish him the best in getting back to 100%

Intemperance, CroMag and Aquitane are all great quality and I have seen some Neanderthals in person but have not had the pleasure of sampling!!

BMack

Some say I'm a dreamer...
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Looks like I really need to try some. I had them high up on my list a couple years ago but I never got around to buying some.