What's new

RoMaCraft Intemperance EC XVIII

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
So I picked up this sampler box about 5 years ago, but never sampled the sticks. I'm going to change that today.

I've selected the Intemperance with the Connecticut wrapper (not sure what exactly that is, but I'll figure it out) and will post my thoughts as I smoke it.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0

Starts with leather & wood smoke, straightforward, not a lot of strength, but decent level of flavor. Nothing remarkable.
Tons of smoke, quickly develops some sweet, nutty bread dough with an oily mouth feel and a hint of bananas. Sounds like Banana Nut bread (sorry no chocolate chips) but still has some leather and cream.
Yep, the banana notes increase with some creamy coffee notes. Breakfast is served.
The 1st third ends with a diminishing of the banana and and increase in the creamy coffee and leather w/ the nuts holding firm.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0

I had to close the door on my shed as the sun was blasting me in my face. So that accounts for a little bit of increased strength as there's more smoke around now. But I'm having fun taking pictures.
The cigar has developed a dark earthy component and the flavors are blending together. Still better than the initial puffs, but not as good as that first third.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I was able to open the door of my shed, but it didn't improve the cigar any. It finished much as it began with naught but leather and wood smoke but a little more strength. That first third really made this a remarkable smoke. I've only ever tasted banana in one other smoke (La Palina Goldie Laguito #2) which I really enjoyed, but the rest of the cigar drags it down. It was good to OK (by the end) but doesn't really make me want to run out and get more.
I think this is the EC XVIII short perfecto and is actually the first RoMaCraft I have smoked, but won’t be the last (I have at least 9 more, lol).

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
So I picked up this sampler box about 5 years ago, but never sampled the sticks. I'm going to change that today.

I've selected the Intemperance with the Connecticut wrapper (not sure what exactly that is, but I'll figure it out) and will post my thoughts as I smoke it.
That is a nice "find". Enjoy those, bro!