Ring Gauge: 52
Country Manufactured: Honduras
Filler: Honduras Nicaragua
Binder: Nicaragua
Wrapper: Connecticut Ecuador
Color: Claro
Strength: Medium
Chape Toro
This rested for 82 days at 65% RH. The first thing I will say about this stick is I wasn’t crazy about the paper it come wrapped in and the double band as they were both a little tricky to remove. That aside it was a nice looking cigar with some slightly visible seams and a few visible veins but a very consistent light brown color and solid construction. The pre-light aroma was of grass/hay and I detected a subtle sweetness. The cap was applied well. I used a punch on this and it took the punch with no issues. The pre-light flavor again displayed a slight sweetness to it and grass. Both the pre and post light draws were smooth and delivered a bountiful amount of smoke. The burn lin was perfect remaining straight throughout the entire smoke. The subtle sweetness remained prevalent during the smoke and there was no real spice/pepperiness discernable. Overall while not very complex a decent smoke, one I would gladly have as a midday smoke.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the review, I'm glad to see your post. Turned the TV on the news for about half an hour while up there and caught the announcement that a famous Louisville chef died of a heart attack Saturday first think I thought was...………