What's new

Ronson soft flame

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
http://www.usaless.com/rocoli.html

I dont know if I need 2x dozen of these.. but theyre only $0.75 if you buy them in bulk at USA Less....

might be cheaper than burning 2 or 3 gallons of gas driving to the next town over.. or searching all over the globe for them....

If nothing else.. I might pull the trigger.. keep a handful for myself.. and then start including them in bombs...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
http://www.usaless.com/rocoli.html

I dont know if I need 2x dozen of these.. but theyre only $0.75 if you buy them in bulk at USA Less....

might be cheaper than burning 2 or 3 gallons of gas driving to the next town over.. or searching all over the globe for them....

If nothing else.. I might pull the trigger.. keep a handful for myself.. and then start including them in bombs...
Do you know if those ship empty or ready to roll?

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
not a clue... Ive never even seen one of these in the wild before.. for soft flame and for travel I have mostly just used cheapo disposable bic's and scriptos (whatver I can pick up at a gas station or a grocery store)...

Im guessing they are shipped loaded since they are coming in a display box like you would see at a gas station.. Im guessing the intent is to sell these to retailers, who put them out on the shelf and let you buy them individually...

but I dont know that for certain...

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
not a clue... Ive never even seen one of these in the wild before.. for soft flame and for travel I have mostly just used cheapo disposable bic's and scriptos (whatver I can pick up at a gas station or a grocery store)...

Im guessing they are shipped loaded since they are coming in a display box like you would see at a gas station.. Im guessing the intent is to sell these to retailers, who put them out on the shelf and let you buy them individually...

but I dont know that for certain...
I'll probably scoop it up either way. I have a lot of empty lighters right now, and 24 full lighters is just more lazy-friendly than ordering more butane lol

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The business I ordered from has already shipped them out and they do come empty...Federal Guidelines don't let them ship them with butane.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The business I ordered from has already shipped them out and they do come empty...Federal Guidelines don't let them ship them with butane.
Lol...so much for Fed guidelines....the ones I got from Amazon and CVS had butane in them. These are really good lighters for the price ( CVS = $1 ) and while the flame is no better than the bic it's the refillable part that is nice. The adjustable flame on the Comet is better than the Bic....so when you figure that you get a better flame, better price and refillable...it's a no brainer. I gotta feeling the dozen I have now will last quite awhile.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Yeah one CVS has them behind the counter with other lighters and another had them on an end cap. Yeah these lighters are great. My wife really digs that new "spark " lighter I found.

Sent from your mothers phone