Votes: 9 64.3%
  • Sammy Haggar

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

tripp

MASTER SHAKE
Rating - 100%
61   0   0
It is a toss up for me. I think there is a lot more good music that came with Diamond Dave at the helm but there are some great songs with the Red Rocker in charge.

The whole 1984 album was memorable. But right now is a Sammy classic.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Having seen both in concert twice without a doubt the Red Rocker kicks Douce bag Dave ass. I've seen Sammy solo twice also and he has the most energy of anyone I've ever seen in concert.

Poni

BoM Oct 05
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Dave's an ass, but VH ain't VH with out him. Much more personality with him.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I was always more of a VH Roth fan, though it had a lot to do with their style of music. I went to one of those concerts where they both performed and I have to admit that Sammy kicked Dave's ass. Roth looked like he belonged in a nursing home and Sammy never missed a step. That was a bit of a disapointment.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I was always more of a VH Roth fan, though it had a lot to do with their style of music. I went to one of those concerts where they both performed and I have to admit that Sammy kicked Dave's ass. Roth looked like he belonged in a nursing home and Sammy never missed a step. That was a bit of a disapointment.
Judging DLR in 2003 or 2004 against what he was from 77-84 is unfair. Van Halen is a better technical band with Sammy. They were way more fun with Dave.