What's new

Rwcommendations for Lancero/Panetela

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Couldn't recommend many panatelas as that isn't really my smoke, but I know lots of folks enjoy PL Montecarlos. Monte Especials no 1 are some of my favorites, but aren't easy to come by. I'd also recommend Trinidad Fundadores. This is one of those vitolas that has been cut over the years and there just simply aren't that many left. If you can come by any Partagas Connoisseur no 1 I'd recommend them as well, but the price would be high.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 on Montecristo Especiales no. 1.
When I feel like smoking in the morning, the Por Larranaga Montecarlos is also one of my favourites.

EDIT: so +1 for PL MCs too :)

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Couldn't recommend many panatelas as that isn't really my smoke, but I know lots of folks enjoy PL Montecarlos. Monte Especials no 1 are some of my favorites, but aren't easy to come by. I'd also recommend Trinidad Fundadores. This is one of those vitolas that has been cut over the years and there just simply aren't that many left. If you can come by any Partagas Connoisseur no 1 I'd recommend them as well, but the price would be high.
Agreed on all cigars

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
As far as lances go, I started off with the Tatuaje sampler and immediately fell in love with the vitola. (y) Where panatelas are concerned -- and let me preface that this will be a controversial statement -- my favorite is the Kentucky Fire Cured. :facepalm: Tasty little buggers! (let the pointing and laughing commence in 3...2...1!)

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
yes it is,and impossible to source.
and the 13s are better than the 14s.........