What's new

RYJ El Morro

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
RYJ Celestiales Finos - I tried to change the title but it won't save it for some reason....

Smoked one of these yesterday as I was watching arena football. Not a bad little smoke but hard to really give it a good thorough review. Not because of anything other than it was just kind of straight forward and consistent.

Starting off it was very tight, but I gave it a few minutes to burn in really nice and then it opened up and started to flow nicely. The smoke was thin but still flowing nicely. It definately had a slight "pepperesque" type taste to it with a slight woodsy note mixed in. That was really all I could find with it.

Although not the most complex of cigars it was a good smoke nonetheless and I'm sure others will be able to find some more subtle flavors I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried.

It's small so it is a good cigar for a car ride or a warm up to something more heafty in my opinion.

But give them a try if you have the opportunity to and let me know what you all think...

Ironman

Master Baby Maker-Feb BoM
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Never heard of this cigar?? Are you sure it wasn't a San Cristobal El Morro? Just curious.

Ironman

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
My bad, I was talking with someone about the El Morro's when I was in the middle of typing this thing up. Thanks for pointing it out....all corrected in the title though now....hehehe

Pulse

Bite me!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I tried to change the title to correctly reflect the smoke but it won't save it....mods, a little help please?

Thanks.