What's new

RyJ Petit Corona 1970's

Benzopyrene

BoM June 08
Rating - 100%
108   0   0
It has the distinction of being the oldest cigar I have ever smoked. The wrapper looks fragile, but contrasts nicely with the red and gold band. The ash was light grey in color all the way through and was stacked like a plate on pancakes. The draw was perfect and the smoke was nice and thick. This cigar was very light-bodied and very smooth. The first half of the cigar was grassy with some hints of honey. It had a musky aftertaste though that I found unusually pleasant and seemed to remind me of a flavor I enjoyed in the past, but couldn’t pinpoint at this setting. At about the halfway point the flavors that the cigar had disappeared, and the next centimeter that I smoked started to get a little hot and was not very enjoyable. I laid the cigar down at this point so as to remember it by its better qualities. The cigar burned evenly through the fist third, but I had to re-light the edges a few times after this point. Overall, I really enjoyed this cigar. It is probably a more biased review than my normal reviews, but my current environment is to beautiful to not enjoy just about any cigar. I have a couple more of these and I look forward to seeing how the smoke in the future.

App- 12 Ash- 9 Draw- 10 Burn- 8 F/B- 14 Unq- 10 Smoke- 9 Fin- 11

Tot-83/100