What's new

Sabin Retires!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thank God

Interesting to see what happens in the transfer protocol and recruiting. Have they named a replacement or is everyone else going to have to wait for their big name until Bama picks theirs?

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Dallas may be falling in love with him. If Jerry hires Belachick he can't be blamed for hiring an unproven coach. Safe, even if not the smartest selection. Any thoughts on McCarthy?
McCarthy goes to Colorado and Neon Dion goes to Bama. Ha!
Maybe Carolina will pick him up.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Deon Sanders just doesn't seem like a cultural fit in Colorado but it looks like Deon has changed Colorado culture instead of Colorado toning down the Neon Deon Ego.

Saints fired their Offensive Coordinator and two offensive assistants today. Talk of Gruden coming on board? I think the Saints current head coach is in a temporary job and ownership may bring in a name coach (Gruden, McCarthy?) to run the offense and eventually replace Allen.

highsierrasmokin'

The battle's fought, the deed is done
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Deon Sanders just doesn't seem like a cultural fit in Colorado but it looks like Deon has changed Colorado culture instead of Colorado toning down the Neon Deon Ego.

Saints fired their Offensive Coordinator and two offensive assistants today. Talk of Gruden coming on board? I think the Saints current head coach is in a temporary job and ownership may bring in a name coach (Gruden, McCarthy?) to run the offense and eventually replace Allen.
I hope they bring in Gruden! That would piss everybody off!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Seems like Bellachick doesn't like ownership in Atlanta. The wait continues as a HC change in Dallas will have to wait another year.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Bellachick may have to take a vacation, running out of jobs this year. Atlanta, San Diego and now the Panthers seem to have decided. Washington and Seattle are still looking