What's new

Sad news for Tampa

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Looks like Scandinavian Tobacco Group has decide to close the Thompson retail store and distribution facility in Tampa Florida, laying off 112 employees. Their retail facility was always worth a visit when in the area.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Looks like Scandinavian Tobacco Group has decide to close the Thompson retail store and distribution facility in Tampa Florida, laying off 112 employees. Their retail facility was always worth a visit when in the area.
That sucks. I hope it doesn’t effect their auction operation.

Sent from The Department of Arrested Development using an elevated sense of self worth.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
My guess is the site will take on the same as CI just as pipesandcigars did after they were bought out.

Sent from my SM-G955N using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
So, there is no other shops in Tampa to get cigars? Corporate greed amoung large corporation trimming expenditures and their employees happens everyday, just so the fat ass cats can line their pockets with more cash. I have NEVER spent a single dollar with CI and never will. I spend locally and with the smaller online operations.
I do feel for the employees who have lost their jobs. I hope they all find better jobs than working for CI. Fook CI.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, there is no other shops in Tampa to get cigars? Corporate greed amoung large corporation trimming expenditures and their employees happens everyday, just so the fat ass cats can line their pockets with more cash. I have NEVER spent a single dollar with CI and never will. I spend locally and with the smaller online operations.
I do feel for the employees who have lost their jobs. I hope they all find better jobs than working for CI. Fook CI.
Umm no. Tampa is a big city. Two Davidoff shops, a Corona Cigar shop and some smaller mom and pops

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I have noticed the selection on their auctions has taken on a lot more of the Cbid items.

Sent from The Department of Arrested Development using an elevated sense of self worth.