What's new

Saints & Sinners has Arrived!!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So how long is it taking people to receive theirs? I kinda want to join due to my recent love of tats, but I'm not sure I wanna kill my cigar budget if its taking a real long time.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
So how long is it taking people to receive theirs? I kinda want to join due to my recent love of tats, but I'm not sure I wanna kill my cigar budget if its taking a real long time.
For guys that signed up early it took a while since they had to figure out demand and make the items, but it was really worth it. For newer members its much quicker... not sure the exact time line but I remember someone saying they got their stuff in like two weeks. What ever the time frame, it's worth it. I would easily wait 6 months and not complain... but that's after seeing everything. Good luck with your choice.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
For guys that signed up early it took a while since they had to figure out demand and make the items, but it was really worth it. For newer members its much quicker... not sure the exact time line but I remember someone saying they got their stuff in like two weeks. What ever the time frame, it's worth it. I would easily wait 6 months and not complain... but that's after seeing everything. Good luck with your choice.
Well, that convinced me. As soon as I get the cash I'll be signing up!

keinreis

BoM Oct '11
Rating - 100%
130   0   0
I hope they start implementing some of the perks they promised. They seem to be lacking on providing info on new items, and I hope they start the selling of older LE stuff as promised before my year is up. If not I will not be renewing.

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
I hope they start implementing some of the perks they promised. They seem to be lacking on providing info on new items, and I hope they start the selling of older LE stuff as promised before my year is up. If not I will not be renewing.

Hey Keinreis... I somewhat agree with you. There have been a flood of new item news in the last week... even was able to provide input on a wrapper for one of those releases. The private stash promise hasn't materialized yet as you mentioned...

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
yeah, I think they've been pretty good with giving advance notice on things so far. Doesn't seem much is going on in general. I'm not too worried about the LE stuff from Pete's stash. But I can see if thats one thing you were looking to get on that you'd be disappointed.