What's new

Salutations from Albany, NY

iphoneken1

OpusXAddict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First I'd like to thank the creators and administration for providing and maintaining this wonderful ... BOTL connection! Cheers!

I have been smoking cigars, off and on, since the late 80's. However, over the past 6 months, smoking a cigar (medium or full body) has become... regular. I am a USAF Veteran (served 4 years), serving 93-97. Worked medical and served my brothers and sisters that suffered from the suicide bombings during Desert Storm. Received my Doctorate of Pharmacy from Albany College of Pharmacy. Have an 18 y/o son at RPI and two girls in high school. Love my wife and haven't found a way to cure Cigar Breath ... anyone?? Opus X Addicted! So much, bringing family to Dominican Republic this year.

Look forward to learning from all the knowledge here!! Long Ashes to you all!! Cheers!
Thanks again for the add to BOTL!!

iphoneken1

OpusXAddict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome from Arkansas! Thanks for your service! What's regular for you besides the Opus?
Thanks for the Welcome and Salute to you Erik. As for what's regular ... I truly enjoy ... "any" cigar ... However, if not Opus... CAO, Monte, Ashton, Partagas, R Julieta, Cuban, A. Fuente, and UnderCrown seem to be my alternative sticks. Thanks for asking... How about you?

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Welcome to the site and thank you for your service.

Believe the guys were talking about Biotene for cigar breath, sure someone will chime in shortly. It's something I need to look into as well so thanks for the reminder.

iphoneken1

OpusXAddict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to the site and thank you for your service.

Believe the guys were talking about Biotene for cigar breath, sure someone will chime in shortly. It's something I need to look into as well so thanks for the reminder.
Thanks for the welcome, and you're welcome. Also thanks for the Biotene info, I'm aware it aids in dry mouth... But as an oder absorbent ... Hmmm I'll look into that and let you know what I find out. Cheers