What's new

Samplers vs Boxes

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So this past month I've paid off my vehicle and my student loans. So I'm looking to place my first CC box order to celebrate, but I have a conundrum. I have two or three vendors in mind already so gets not my issue. I kind of want to order a 'build your own' sampler first before I dive in with a box or two. Ive read some threads on here and a few brothers have recommended going that route. I've had a couple CCs in the past year that I've liked, but want to experience a few specific others. The only problem is, I've talked to some people around the site who have said that their singles samplers were a little plugged and they'd recommend going the box route. I'd much rather go a sealed box route and have the warm fuzzy feeling that they're most likely not fakes. It's a vicious back and forth battle. I realize I can't have my cake and eat it too, so if anybody has any advice to help nudge me down the path of glory, please let me know.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Haha I don't even have a Facebook. Just creep on the wife's. Embarrassing to accidentally 'like' a post that she wouldn't otherwise like. Aka, bikini pics. Has only happened once or twice and she hasn't changed the password yet though.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
The ala carte sampler I pulled up had some Boli PCs and RCs, some PLPCs and picadores, erdc, san cris, a couple rass, and a StLR. Just wanted of feeler of what's out there so I could be more confident in a whole box.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Haha I don't even have a Facebook. Just creep on the wife's. Embarrassing to accidentally 'like' a post that she wouldn't otherwise like. Aka, bikini pics. Has only happened once or twice and she hasn't changed the password yet though.
HAHA that is pretty funny, I am in the same boat, don't have a facebook account, but based off Chuck's @ChuckMejia talking about all the cartel and what not I may need to check it out...

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
So I went all in on a box of SLR Regios last night. From reviews they seem to smoke well relatively young. I still think I'm going to keep an eye out for a deal on samplers. Will definitely post up some pics when they arrive. Thanks to all for the input. It's greatly appreciated.