What's new

San Andres

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
In my time smoking San Andres has prolly been my favorite wrapper. I like most any wrapper but I've loved San Andres and it started with Jericho Hill. So, my question, what is your favorite cigar that utilizes this wrapper? I know there are plenty left for me to try including Tat Mexican Experiment and La Mission but there has to be more. So, what are yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
You'll love the Pudgy Face cigar which can be found in the Tatuaje Pudgy Monsters.
Love the San Andres wrapper as well. Tatuaje Face is another.

EDIT: LFOD already pointed this out.
I haven't had any monsters but I'll see what I can do about finding a Face. I know the Krueger is going to be San Andres as well and from Pete talking it will be something special.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Illusione Rothchilde.
I have smoked more Rothchildes than any other cigar. The first time I had a Jericho Hill I fell in love and knew I was tasting something similar in its blend or wrapper. When I looked up the details I saw it had the San Andres wrapper and knew that was what I was tasting. Both great cigars and my enjoyment of them has gotten to the point that when I hear San Andres wrapper I immediately feel the need to try that cigar.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Illusione Rothchilde.
I have smoked more Rothchildes than any other cigar. The first time I had a Jericho Hill I fell in love and knew I was tasting something similar in its blend or wrapper. When I looked up the details I saw it had the San Andres wrapper and knew that was what I was tasting. Both great cigars and my enjoyment of them has gotten to the point that when I hear San Andres wrapper I immediately feel the need to try that cigar.
I've had one Rothchilde and I enjoyed it. I have one more in the humi before I'll need to find some more of them.

Thanks for these suggestions guys. Keep em coming.

Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
Haven't heard of the Bull City but I'll look for the Room 101, that's a brand I don't have much experience with

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My favorite wrapper!! I have yet to smoke a bad cigar with this wrapper and most using this wrapper, I love. My top cigars would be Matilde Oscura, L'atelier La Mission, Roma Craft Neanderthal, Illusione CG4 maduro, Illusione MC Slam, Ezra Zion FHK, TL Johnson Legend Reserve 63 Maduro, AKA Nth degree, LFD Beerstein LE, Crowned Heads Buckingham and Jericho Hill, Oliva Serie V maduro 2012/2013, Leccia Luchador, La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva.

Here is my list of cigars I've enjoyed with SA maduro wrappers.
Aging Room M20
LFD Beerstein LE
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor
La Aroma De Cuba Mi Amor Reserva
Crowned Heads Jericho Hill
Crowned Heads Buckingham
Leccia Luchador
TL Johnson Legend Reserve 63 Maduro
Ezra Zion FHK
Ezra Zion Eminence
AKA Nth Degree
EP Carrillo La Historia
Bodega Reunión Digestivo
Chinnock Cellars Pressoir
My Uzi Weighs a Ton
La Palina Maduro
Ortega Serie D Maduro
Regius Damaris
Oliva Serie V Maduro 2012
Oliva Serie V Maduro 2013
Oliva Serie V Melanio Maduro
Illusione CG4 maduro
Illusione Rothchilds
Illusione MC Slam
Casa Fernandez Aganorsa Leaf Maduro
Casa Fernandez Miami Reserva Maduro
Drew Estates Undercrown
San Lotano Maduro
Espinosa Maduro
La Jugada Prieto
Herrera Norteno
Quesada 40th Anniversary
Epicurean Gonzo Santeria
Emilio AF-1
Alec Bradley Tempus
Viaje Cache
Viaje Satori
Room 101 San Andres
Sensei’s Sensational Sarsaparilla
Arandoza Red
Roma Craft Neanderthal
Kristoff San Andres
Wilson Adams Mr. Wilson
Fratello Bianco
HVC Edicion Especial
Asylum Nyctophilia TAA
Viaje Throwdown FedHead
L’atelier La Mission
Ezra Zion 1611
Matilde Oscura
Buenaventura Pralines P460
EPC Oscuro
Achilles Mirmidones
Senorial Natural Maduro
A. Flores AFR-75

Last edited:
Rating - 94.7%
20   1   0
@ky70 damn! That's a list there. Had no idea about some of them. I have to get a Neanderthal, I love Roma and that's the only one I haven't had thus far. I have a Buckingham thanks to @Stogie_Bear that I haven't brought myself to light up yet. I'm not sure I'll ever get to finding all of these but it's definitely a challenge. If I can find enough maybe I can take a month and start trying them all and try to make a rankings list of which I liked the best. Thanks again for the list, that's extensive!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Haven't heard of the Bull City but I'll look for the Room 101, that's a brand I don't have much experience with

Bull City Cigar Company is a small boutique brand out of North Carolina. If you don't live in North Carolina you have to buy them online. They are probably my favorite company at the moment. The only downside is most of the sticks are only a month or two old. They are good, but get better with some quality humidor time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You're welcome Erik! There are so many out there...maybe too many but I love em.
@ky70 damn! That's a list there. Had no idea about some of them. I have to get a Neanderthal, I love Roma and that's the only one I haven't had thus far. I have a Buckingham thanks to @Stogie_Bear that I haven't brought myself to light up yet. I'm not sure I'll ever get to finding all of these but it's definitely a challenge. If I can find enough maybe I can take a month and start trying them all and try to make a rankings list of which I liked the best. Thanks again for the list, that's extensive!