What's new

San Cristobal from Ashton

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I picked up a couple of these sticks yesterday and I am letting them age for a couple of days... I hope. I will review once I partake.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
dude, you guys need to order them. I had one of the toros tonight, and right out of the store it was fantastic. My fiver of 6x46s are sitting for another couple weeks but, man! Spicy on the light, fades to cocoa, then just really rich tobacco flavors, with some return of cocoa and spice towards the end.

Rating - 100%
99   0   0
Herfing down a classico as I type......Great stick IMO. Almost down to the nub and haven't had to touch it up once.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had one of the Churchill-sized sticks yesterday, despite my normal reluctance to spend double digits for a single cigar. I have to admit it was superb. It also burned for about 2 hours, so maybe it isn't any more expensive than smoking 2 $6 belicosos... Anyway, great cigar! :yes:

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I finally smoked one yesterday--very chocolaty and rich to start, then becomes musty/earthy (in a good way).

My only negative comment would be that they still taste very young--slightly acidic on the finish. If I had a box of these, I'd let them sit for a while.

Damn good smoke tho; I have been looking for more medium-body cigars, and this looks to be a winner in my book.