What's new

San Diego 7/31 Churchills in Old Town @ 7:30pm

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Alright fellas, I'll be out in San Diego again at the end of this month and I would like to actually meet some of this rowdy bunch. I'm not sure where the best place would be to meetup for some smokes so we can discuss it in this thread. Last time I was in town I went to a place called churchills in old town, seemed like a nice place but not sure if there is enough room depending on how many people are interested.

Let me know who's in and what locations would work for you guys. I'll be staying near balboa park so that general area would be good.

Edit: I'm terrible at planning events so the location will switch again back to Churchills in Old Town

Churchill Cigar Lounge (Old Town)
2415 San Diego Ave
Ste 102
San Diego, CA 92110

Thanks @oside

Last edited:

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Well, when the SD crowd herf's we tend to orientate towards a British Pub outside of Downtown, Shakespeares Pub. @sean seems to be the great coordinator of all things SD herf wise lately... I'm sure @oside and @jwintosh might be up for something as well as a few of the other brothers in the area if free.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Well, when the SD crowd herf's we tend to orientate towards a British Pub outside of Downtown, Shakespeares Pub. @sean seems to be the great coordinator of all things SD herf wise lately... I'm sure @oside and @jwintosh might be up for something as well as a few of the other brothers in the area if free.
That's exactly what I was hoping someone would say. I love British pubs, and I haven't met any of the brothers from here so this should be a nice treat. @sean if you want to organize something and are free that would be great, if not maybe pm me a list of the typically available brothers and I'll try to put something together

KGD

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Sean tagged the other ones semi active on here that I missed - though we've got a less active group that may be interested in an excuse to rally.

Cigarth Vader

Official Jedi of BOTL.org
Retailer
Rating - 100%
99   0   0
If you let me know enough in advance I can probably make it down. I do have a couple events coming up, but otherwise should be mostly free.

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
I'd like to make it out there I'm looking, I'll actually be able to go to a bar at that point. Hoping homework doesn't get piled on so this works....

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
We can make a definite plan by this Friday. Hopefully that will be enough notice for everyone including the few that are a little north of San Diego.

Since @KGD said a group of you typically meet at Shakespeares so lets say that will be the place and we can meet up around 7:30 if that isn't too late for everyone. If I'm forgetting anything just let me know and hopefully a few of you guys can make it out so I can finally meet some people from this place.

@sean @Cigar Jedi @KGD @ChuckMejia @oside @Jesse @jwintosh @acc05R1 @broadleaf
and anyone else from that area that I don't know about
@knw247 I don't know how far San Diego is for you or if it's worth the trip but I remember you saying you were from CA

Rating - 100%
67   0   0
We can make a definite plan by this Friday. Hopefully that will be enough notice for everyone including the few that are a little north of San Diego.

Since @KGD said a group of you typically meet at Shakespeares so lets say that will be the place and we can meet up around 7:30 if that isn't too late for everyone. If I'm forgetting anything just let me know and hopefully a few of you guys can make it out so I can finally meet some people from this place.

@sean @Cigar Jedi @KGD @ChuckMejia @oside @Jesse @jwintosh @acc05R1 @broadleaf
and anyone else from that area that I don't know about
@knw247 I don't know how far San Diego is for you or if it's worth the trip but I remember you saying you were from CA
its about 90 miles.. I'll do my best to join you, but no promises.

Iholmes

I-hole
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
I would like to make a venue change. After talking with chuck in the chat tonight I would rather have this meet up at churchills in old Town. I will be there next Friday around 7:30. Hope this still works for everyone that was planning to come sand I look forward to meeting you all

Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Is that place 21 and up? I'll be good but I was thinking about inviting my buddy out to San Diego to and he's still 20 till November

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
If I'm in town, I will do my best to be there. I'm supposed to be in TN next week, but there are rumors that the trip will be pushed out a week due to us going to Ontario next week. Once the schedule gets solidified, I will let you know.