What's new

San Diego

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
May be headed there in a few weeks. Any suggestions for restaurants, activities, etc.?

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
The only place I've been in San Diego is the Zoo when I drove down from LA a few years ago. It's a great zoo if you're into that sort of thing.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
windowrx said:
The only place I've been in San Diego is the Zoo when I drove down from LA a few years ago. It's a great zoo if you're into that sort of thing.
If I was taking the family, that'd probably be on the agenda.

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
If your not taking the family try Mission Beach (awesome bikini watching) and look for a little taco stand called Brothers Tacos. Might want to try Blacks Beach???? (nude)
Head to La Jolla if you want to shop and mingle with the wealthy.
Just some suggestions.

shatfield

Toast? Nope, Burnt!
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
Let's see, you could always go to Tijuana to LCDH.

Too bad you aren't going to be here next weekend, we're having a herf. LMK when you get here and you're looking for something to do.

N2Advnture

Loyal to a fault...
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
The zoo kicks ass! Best in the US, IMHO. There are many a fine brothers out there as well!!!

Draco

Draco
Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Here are some suggestions:

Steaks: Donovan's steak house (expensive but worth the penny and they have a beautiful smoking lounge) or Butcher Shop (moderate with a mob hang out atmosphere)
Taco stands: Tacos El Gordo in National City or El Cajon City.
Beaches: Pacific Beach...plenty of bars along Garnet Ave....and YES, the best looking women San Diego has to offer!
Clubs: Downtown Gaslamp District...plenty of restaurants and clubs...did I mention hot women??
Cigars: Liberty Tobacco (local shop); LCDH and Villa Del Tobacco, both on Ave. Revoluccion (Tijuana)

If you want to head down to Black's Beach, the summer time is the best b/c foreign exhange students from UC San Diego (my alma matter) may hang there...the rest of the year, you'd be looking at prunny, wrinkly ass from freaky seniors!!!

Drop me a PM if you need any other info!
PEACE...