What's new

Sancho Panza Bachilleres?

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Sorry I can't help but I have a question is it that the Non Plus are not available? I was hoping to get in on a box split or pick up a box- NP are a really nice little cigar.

MadMac

MadMac
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I checked a couple of sources for the SP NP's, it shouldn't be too hard to find these.

MadMac

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a box from '00 that are just starting to be ready to smoke. Medium strength/light-medium bodied. Some notes of nuts and cocoa with predominate grassy flavour. Somewhat salty finish. I find them to have a stronger grassiness than the Non Plus.

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
the nub said:
I have a box from '00 that are just starting to be ready to smoke. Medium strength/light-medium bodied. Some notes of nuts and cocoa with predominate grassy flavour. Somewhat salty finish. I find them to have a stronger grassiness than the Non Plus.

The box I am looking at has NO age on it (Aug 05) - You think they need at least five years of age on them to be smokeable? I hear that is the case for most Sancho Panzas.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Based on the majority of 04 cigars, I would guess they are smokeable now. Are they ready to smoke, is another question. Will they have a Sancho profile or the generic, muted 04 profile? Haven't smoked 04 Sanchos so I couldn't tell you.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Great smokes, 5 years is a good smokeable age though MRN says some can smoke when young; not me though.