What's new

Saturday Lineup - add yours!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hi brothers,
So here is the idea: any OCD brothers that plan on Friday or before ( no judgements :) ) what they will smoke on the weekend, please post here - PICS please. My lineup coming soon.
All the best,
Gus

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Hi brothers,
So here is the idea: any OCD brothers that plan on Friday or before ( no judgements :) ) what they will smoke on the weekend, please post here - PICS please. My lineup coming soon.
All the best,
Gus
I know some guys pull out the whole next week's lineup ahead of time to dry box. I just dig through the coolers in confusion and disarray almost every time... ;)

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
For me it depends on what I feel like that day. If I have a chance today, since I'm sick, it will probably be a cheaper yard gar type, just to have a cigar.

Rating - 100%
101   0   0
Nah i usually pull from the wino in a moments notice but sometimes it takes an exstended time frame to decide what will be smoked and yes sometimes i have to have other choose for me

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
If I have a special occasion (rarely) type thing coming up I usually think about what I wanna smoke for a few days or however long it takes to decide. If I am just going to smoke, I just look at the collection and find something. I try to keep it pretty simple.