What's new

[SCHOOL SHOOTING] Northern Illinois University

thecatmac

IS IN THE HOUSE!
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
"A heavily armed man burst into a lecture hall at Northern Illinois University this afternoon and opened fire, wounding as many as 18 people, four of them critically, before taking his own life."

Unbelievable...........

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
No matter what, it's still the fact that "guns don't kill people, people kill people."

These psychos never cease to amaze me. Thoughts and prayers to the victims!

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I was dumbstruck and horrified when I read that earlier. I can't imagine the thought process that would lead someone to do that. And I feel so awful for everyone involved.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
No matter what, it's still the fact that "guns don't kill people, people kill people."

These psychos never cease to amaze me. Thoughts and prayers to the victims!
Amen to that brother.

But, still a terrible time.

blessednxs65

Is it Nicaraguan
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I cannot imagine the utter sadness wrought on the parents and loved one by this coward.

My prayers go out to all involved.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
cant seam to go a year with out an a$$hole shooting up a school. it really pisses me off. my prayers go out the the victims and their families.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Jadawin from BS.COM goes to school there -- he posted that he's ok, if anyone knows him.

A horrible thing to happen at school, something I never could've imagined when I was in college.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
cant seam to go a year with out an a$ shooting up a school. it really pisses me off. my prayers go out the the victims and their families.
A year? This is the 5th school shooting this WEEK in the U.S. I think it must have something to do with winter and depression.

My daughter turns four in a couple weeks. Only one more year before I get to start worrying about someone bringing a gun to her school.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
A year? This is the 5th school shooting this WEEK in the U.S. I think it must have something to do with winter and depression.

My daughter turns four in a couple weeks. Only one more year before I get to start worrying about someone bringing a gun to her school.
I hadn't realized that -- but it must have to do with something a lot more than winter and depression because it's never been like this before.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Yeah there was one that a was little different. A kid who had been bullied for a long time was finnally shot in the head by one of the bullies. The kid walked right in to calss and popped the weaker kid. Seemed odd as it's usally the victim of the bullying that takes revenge. What goes through yopur mind when you decide to shoot a kid in school? Do they think they will get away with it?