What's new

Scion TC RS 6.0

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Ok... So I Had been in the market for a practical car (decent gas mileage and cargo room) that wouldn't break the bank. However, I wanted something that was sporty as well. Not such an easy find. But, 2 days ago I found this Scion and It defiantly caught my eye. It fit every criteria I had and was In my price range. I got it used but has less than 10,000 Mi on it. I haven't ever dealt with Scion and before finding it had not done any research on the tc's. After looking it up and reading the mixed reviews decided to jump on it and bought it. Are there any brother's that have owned/dealt with these before? It would be great to hear about others experience with the tc's or Scion in general. So far I have nothing but great things to say about this car!

Attachments

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Bro, that's sweet. Sorry I didn't see this sooner. My girl had a Scion for a bit, too. Actually-looked just like that one. Some special edition shit, #585 out of a 1000 or something. She really liked it for a minute, then finally decided to sell it because everyone that saw it, thought it belonged to a high school girl-you know, like the ones that work at the tanning places? Anyways-enjoy it.

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Guys you all are right, all the girls that ride in my car love it! Nothing but compliments! TJ thank you sooo much for the well wishes! I wish you well with your 3500 series RAM too! I see why you needed the upgrade in towing capacity...

Attachments

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I don't get it...why would I need to haul around your ex girlfriends? Looks like they are already sitting on your dads truck.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I've had two 7th gen celicas, the spiritual predecessor of the tc. Both are still in the family and running strong. One is well over 200k. I came so very close to buying a tc when they came out, but my agent quote me $4xx/mon for the insurance, so I passed. Guess they didn't know what kind of car it was ?

SDShark

BoM May '14
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Always been a fan of Toyota (especially the T-100) .. Scion is moving up the ladder, heard nothing but great things.