What's new

Scion vs. Deer

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Scion 1....Deer 0

Scared the bagezus out of me...have never hit deer before.

Unfortunately deer did not make it. Made it across US-23 (4 lanes) and then jumped fence right in front of me on side street. Luckily I was only doing 45.

crappy way to start a Sunday morning;) But hey...got to go back home and don't have to work! lol!

Oh...and the Tat stick is still rocking out! 3 front ends totaled on this car and the only thing to have survived all 3 is this sticker! Nice work Dan and Pete;)

Last edited:

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I think I'd have to call that a draw :rofl: The Scion wasn't so lucky either. Glad you're alright though :thumbsup:

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
Yeah...I was thinking about it after I posted this and my radiator is punctured and the front frame is bent...so technically speaking...the scion is f'd. So both did not survivie...Scion 0....Deer 0...it was a good battle though! Lol:)

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
got the scion back today after 12 days....the deer officially won. body shop messed up my electrical, left fish eye pits in the paint and wheeled the whole front end wrong and it looks like a zebra! and to top it off...they replaced the headlight with my tat sticker....grrrrr. then they would not own up to all the f ups (yes I know the tat sticker was not a f up...but everything else was.). grrrrr...I am just pissed and venting...sorry...needed to do it to someone. car is going back monday....grrr....nother rental...

thanks for listening!

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
lol bob...I think he was a gonner...caught it perfect right in the rib cage...meat would have been fd! plus...summer deer with ticks...nasty;)

and true doc on the scion...great gas milage pay back! lol