What's new

Score!!!!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Thats a lot of cash for an NC. But like you, I will have to try them some time just to know. Nice haul.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've gotten off the kick of having to try all the new sticks that come out. There all hyped at being better than the last. Realisticly if all the new ones are soo much better, than that means they were doing something wrong with the others, that and the price keeps on cripping up and up.

The 160 sounds like a good stick to smoke in a non-distracting setting, but they both cost way too much for me to want to try.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I've gotten off the kick of having to try all the new sticks that come out. There all hyped at being better than the last. Realisticly if all the new ones are soo much better, than that means they were doing something wrong with the others, that and the price keeps on cripping up and up.

The 160 sounds like a good stick to smoke in a non-distracting setting, but they both cost way too much for me to want to try.
I have to disagree. It does not mean they were doing something wrong, it can just mean that they have found a way to improve upon what they were doing. If Ford comes out with a car that gets better gas mileage, does it mean they were doing something wrong previously? No, it just means they've made it better.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully, you can see this clearly. Just a matter of being in the right place at the right time. These literally just fell in my lap. Unfortunately he would not sell me the entire box even after I offered him $100 cash extra. I'll go back tomorrow and try to buy some more of them.
Are these cigars as good as they are hyped to be? What cuban cigar could you compare the flavor profile to? Oh, by the way, Go Gators!