What's new

Scott Weiland Fired

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
STP was one of my favorite bands in the 90's.. I honestly didnt even know they were still together or touring anymore though..

STP will have a very hard time without Weiland out in front.. they would have been better off just breaking up the band and reforming as something else with a new singer on the roster..

I agree with you Rupe.. Weiland was STP..

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
He sure has a knack for pissing off his mates. Velvet Revolver was a great band, but Matt Sorum hated Weiland from the start, and the animosity apparently spread to the rest of the band over time. I must admit the first time I went to see VR, I thought Weiland would be the weak link, but he was actually an incredible front man, stealing the show from Slash and the boys.

I have not desire whatsoever to see STP without Weiland....like Brent, he pretty much IS the band in my eyes.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Are you kidding?!?!?! Weiland as "the band"?! Dude, that drummer is the best thing they have going... he carries that band, like Atlas carried the earth.

NOT!

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Well let me tell you, having Chester Bennington as the front man is not working. Saw them last month and it basically sounds like a bad STP cover band.