What's new

Seneca Rocks

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
Hey all. Just wanted to post up that i'm gonna be in West-by-God-Virginia this weekend. Doing a 4 day backpacking trip near Seneca Rocks; Dolly Sods to be exact. Anyone in the area of TR514 on Firiday night, stop on by for a smoke. I'll have plenty. :tonguerol

Won't be around much til MOnday, so you boys have fun without me.

I'll post some pics when i get back.

Takin a good lineup too.

Tat east
Tat west
tat black
DPG Blue perferido
Illsuione cg4
Illsuione mk
El Centurion robusto
tat noella
cojonu 2006
Tat J21
Tat SW
CI LEgneds Pepin label
MCPEtit edmundo
RyJ short churchill
Cohiba Siglo VI
and 2 juan lopez coronas that my brother bought 5 years ago that i've been keeping for him. Those oughta be pretty tasty by now. Can't wait to sit down with my bro and enjoy them.

Oh, also got an illusione culebra to share with the boys.

Ah!!! The great outdoors. No shaving, no real bathing for 5 days, all wrapped up in that unmistakeable Eau de Campfire smell. :crosseyed The wife is gonna love me when i get home. :eyebrow:

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
I know that area very well, used to backpack there years and years ago. Perfect weather for it right now.

Have a blast man.
Yeah, i've been doing a lot of business in the area for the last year or so. Beautufil place, specially this time of year. I'd say we'll be about 7-10 days from being in peak leaf turning season. Just atouch early, but i suspect we'll still have some great views of colored mountains. Trippy dude.:popeyes:

We ususally go to the Smokies the 3rd week in October. Perfect time. We decided on a new place this year. a little closer to home.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Those sound like great sticks.

Enjoy that time fot yourself.

It is good to sit outside and anjoy cigars. Like meditation.