What's new

SensorPush Great Customer Service

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been a user of SensorPush for just over a year now and I love the capability of the system and how it can be used to diagnose, analyze potential issues and solutions...plus provide feedback on the results of the changes. I have over 180,000 data points since I installed the sensor in my humidor.

I use Apple iPad and iPhone as my connected devices to the sensor. A few weeks back, iOS was update to 11.4.1, I believe is the number. Since I upgraded the iOS my iPhone has been slow to update, the iPad has not seemed to have had any issues.

Last Friday, I emailed their tech support. They didn’t have anything specific in their service reports of current iOS problems but they suggested I try a couple of simple things. Over the weekend I updated them and the tech continued to offer ideas and they had me try a couple of things. I sent screen shots and things like that to show the results.

Today they offered to send me a brand new sensor to replace this one so they can get mine in their hands to check it out. I have had it just over a year. Technically it does work fine with my iPad and it eventually connects with my iPhone to update the data. It’s just slow to update my phone.

I was pretty damned impressed with their customer service like that to have them volunteer to replace my sensor. I never asked for anything other than to see if they had heard of issues with the newest iOS from Apple.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's pretty great! I just purchased two of them myself and have found them quite useful to keep logs and quickly check up on the status of my humidors.

It's good to know that if I have an issue in the future I will be covered.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the data it provides and the Bluetooth technology it has lets you communicate with it out to about 300 ft. radius without WiFi. Then it has the WiFi option if you want constant contact or are distributed over multiple locations.