What's new

Shadows Fall

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
One of my favorite bands. Happened to look online today to see that theyre playing in my town next week...and for $15. Im so damn pumped right now I just wanna rage!! That, and Killswitch Engage reunited with there original frontman, I'm loving the metal scene right now. Thats all, just thought I'd share. Haha.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
One of my fav bands!!

Best concert I went to was in this local dive stage was just a 2X4 platform. Half the set I was Under the lead singers dreads from him leaning over and singing and he kept putting the mike in my face. Awesome show.

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Saw them at New England Metal and Hardcore festival, and a few times locally... years and years ago. Suprised they are still around. I wasn't aware the whole "New Wave of American Metal" thing was still around.

jonnysmokes

Cornhusker
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The band I was in back in 2002 played with Killswitch Engage once.... I was never a big fan of meoldic metal bands. It was a fun experience, but we were a different style of music, more of a classic underground hardcore band (terror, outbreak, ringworm, etc) but it was still a good time