What's new

Shave clubs?

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
As I notice I have one razor cartridge left, I'm just wondering if anyone has any experience with or opinions on the different shave clubs? Dollar shave, Harry's, ones I haven't even heard of?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Amazon and find the 100 ct of feather blades for like $20. You will be set for a good while. You can go crazy on brushes and soaps / creams. Kind of a slippery slope. But I spend like 70$ a year in shave cream and blades.

There are better handles but this guy is solid and cheap.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
I have a beard, I mostly shave my neck and clean up my lines on my face. I was just hoping to find cheaper razors so I figured maybe the clubs are better.

I don't know if it's worth the effort to learn to shave with a safety razor for that.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I have a beard, I mostly shave my neck and clean up my lines on my face. I was just hoping to find cheaper razors so I figured maybe the clubs are better.

I don't know if it's worth the effort to learn to shave with a safety razor for that.
Not worth the effort to be a REAL MAN?! That's ludicrous. It's not like you're learning to shave your back with a straight razor.