What's new

She Loves Her Black Dog

Volusianator

BoM Nov '07 & Jan '09
Rating - 93.8%
86   4   1
So I get a pound of coffee and LE mug from Black Dog, now my freakin' daughter is gonna have the damn thing gone before I really get to enjoy it. She loves the stuff!

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
My 4 year old took a sip this weekend and said "daddy, your milk is gross" I guess she had seen me pour a littl emilk in the cup and figured she could have some.

Rating - 100%
58   0   0
My wife just bought me the limited edition mug for my birthday (as I own a Black Dog!) - arrived today, very nice! Buy them before they are all sold is my advice.

RigilKent

RigilKent
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
got mine and it is awesome. great pic and i didnt like coffee till i was 16 so hasnt been long and i just recently been liking black dog and will never go back

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Buy them before they are all sold is my advice.
Excellent point. The initial rush is over and there are twenty left. Even though the rush is past I don't think they'll last long. There are some local folks that will snap up a few/several each that will be coming by soon.
Also, a heads up. The travel mug will be coming soon. I'm test driving the prototype now. It's not only badass looking but has a complete spillproof seal and holds the heat for hours. I put some Ethiopian in it a couple hours ago and it's still steaming hot.