What's new

Sherpa Mystic Dos Capas

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
I was gifted this particular cigar by rob in my NSP. It made me drool from the first time I seen it lol to the time I finally broke down and smoked it..

Appearance- In a word...beautiful lol...maduro and natural wrapper that looks like a small barber pole..I didnt notice any "major" veins but then again I am a n0ob lol..very well made cigar...not too firm and not to soft...but something I Have noticed when smoking a cigar is that they tend to get soft after I have been smoking them awhile...I can roll it between my fingers and it feels "sqishy" for lack of a better term and it seems like it opens the draw even more when I do that...Is that common?

Pre-light draw and aroma was wonderful (to me)..I toasted the foot...and lit that bad boy up..In a word...smoooooooth...absolutely the smoothest cigar this n0ob has smoked to date...Even more smooth than my Gispert's and Cusano 18's (nat) that I have fallen love with lol..as far as a person can fall in love with a cigar I guess....This cigar was the epitome of smooth...Not one bit of harshness whatsoever...I detected a slight bit of spice starting about the halfway point...and continuing to the end of the cigar...which I nubbed btw :stretchgr ..Huge copius amounts of smoke...even the wife commented on that and how the smell was very mellow..nice clean finish...

So...in closing...even though I have a tendency to like strong cigars I will definitely be getting more of these and include them with Gispert's and Cusano 18's as part of regular rotation with those 2 brands...An outstanding cigar from start to finish for me...Have a happy....Len

gpugliese

Beware the penguins...
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
These are excellent cigars for the price too. I picked up a bundle (25) for just over $50 from CI as a christmas gift for my father, who loves these.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I had a couple over a year ago. I gotta check if I have any left. Had gotten them from a fiver on cbid. It has been long enough since I have tried it that I should give it another go. I think my pallet and has changed.

Len___T

n0ob Phreak
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
dos capas or the cusano 18 lol? remember I got that in my NST with rob and I dont know how old it was...only that it sat in my humi for 6 months or if the age had anything to do with it...I do know I have 2 more from rob that the cello is yello (say that 10 times fast lol) and am waiting for a special occasion to smoke those 2 lol...len