What's new

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
yes it is a pick-em pool... from the comments in the first thread i thought that it would be easier for all to do a pick-em instead of a tru fantasy tourny... If you are in scott then u need to change your name to something other than "." .... It is fine to have a different name but it needs to be a name...

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
my name wasn't registered as "."

it was "vinceyoungisgod"

don't know why it's not in there.

when I log in with that name, I can get to the threads for the pool, but I;mn not on the member's list. if I try to join that pool, it says "already a member".

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
if you click on the period then it comes up as your email addy so somehow that was registered as your name..

scottsins

Official BOTL Consigliere
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
but when i log in, it says "Welcome, vinceyoungisgod" then, with that showing, I click on "view members" and I see the list of BoTL pool players. I also don't know how to edit, since "Edit Profile" only lets me change my email addy. I also chose U.S. as my country, yet the "_" username shows my email addy, along with the U.K. as my address.

This is just plain odd.

Hambo

I'm Cigar-a-licious
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Clay, did you pay a fee for this site? If not, we could just switch over to Yahoo! when it opens up for this season. They have a cool pick 'em program that is free and i think we could include more people too.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
actually i did not have to pay, and honestly from experience nothing more than 10 really works well.... there will be at least one of these 10 that dont finish the year but i am open to it if everybody else is....

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
that is odd, i was wondering who the hell would pick that as a name, but in any case i will email them and see what i can do....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm up for it Clay if there is any room left. Was in a pool on Office-Pools last year and had alot of fun. Barely beat out by CMT for the season and won the Playoffs! This is a little more challenging than it appears, especially when there are as many injuries as there were last year.

Plus with work the way it is, I don't think I will have the time to do FF again this year. Let me know if there is a slot not filled yet.

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
JgButler said:
I'm up for it Clay if there is any room left. Was in a pool on Office-Pools last year and had alot of fun. Barely beat out by CMT for the season and won the Playoffs! This is a little more challenging than it appears, especially when there are as many injuries as there were last year.

Plus with work the way it is, I don't think I will have the time to do FF again this year. Let me know if there is a slot not filled yet.
I had a blast last season...
Good choice, Office-pools.com was a great site and easy to understand....Just remember to pick your teams before it's to late. I would love to get in but I think I'm going to pass this season, I just don't have the time to keep up like I did last year. :hanghead:

The way it is set up....Each week you have to pick you teams to win for the weekend and mondays game. All of it is lined up for you, all you have to do is click the team who will win that game. After the first week, office-pools provides, win/loss % for each person playing, how many wins, losses and ties and even shows who is in the lead and by how many games. It is a great site to use.

Good luck to all.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright Guys one more.... I will wait on going to CW to recruit until i absolutely have to... i would like to keep it here if i can...

Come on CMT you know you want in..... all it really takes is 5 minutes a week... thats all it takes to compete, but to win it might take a little more....

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
tobby4 said:
Alright Guys one more.... I will wait on going to CW to recruit until i absolutely have to... i would like to keep it here if i can...

Come on CMT you know you want in..... all it really takes is 5 minutes a week... thats all it takes to compete, but to win it might take a little more....
Yeh CMT, you know you want to do this. Besides, I need a rematch to redeem myself for last year!!

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are the wins...? Are you doing 1st, 2nd and 3rd?

SH*T, I'm in...... I think I can kick some arse this season again. :bangbang: :bangbang: :bangbang:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Yea.... it was messing up Scottsins name as well as we tried booting him and trying to reinstate him as a different name.... i am going to look at it again today..

CMT

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tobby4 said:
Yea.... it was messing up Scottsins name as well as we tried booting him and trying to reinstate him as a different name.... i am going to look at it again today..

This is off the site:

"As the administrator you have the option to manage the 'public profile' that is displayed between players in your pool."

I think you can get into our profiles and make what changes you need to...? :dunno: