What's new

Signing in from Kansas City...

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Hello! My name is Jerry, I'm from the KC area and finally signing up after meeting a BOTL member last week at IPCPR. I've been into cigars for close to twenty years and have been active on different boards....started on CA back in the late 90's, then moved over to CF for a long time and most recently became a member of CigarPass about a year or so ago. Paul O. told me this was a great community over some smokes last week in Vegas, and I've definitely used BOTL as a reliable source for different news and reviews from time to time. There's always a lot more to learn when it comes to cigars.

As far as my regular rotation as it stands these days, pretty much anything Illusione is a favorite....ECCJ's, Rose Croix's and Epernay Le Matins are some major favorites. I'm all over the place with Roma Craft, Cromagnons, BA's and Neanderthals being go-to sticks. Brown label Tats and the Cojonu line, Herrera Esteli's from DE, I'm a huge fan of Warped....Don Reynaldo's and Lirio Rojo's are my biggies. I try a lot of different stuff but once I like something I tend to stick with it. I also like a lot of recent production Cubans....Boli, Partagas and H. Upmann have a lot of good stuff right now, and RyJ's have become big contenders for my $$$. I do my best not to fall into the Regional/Ltd's death spiral, but sometimes things don't go as planned.

Anyway, glad to finally get logged on! I've got a pretty messed up sense of humor, but when I'm new to a community I tend to hang back, read and learn the customs and avoid being an overly-chatty newbie. Looking forward to reading about what everyone is smoking!

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks all! Good to know there are some other KC/midwest folks....I live in Parkville and my primary shop/lounge is Outlaw North. In the warmer months I tend to smoke outside as much as possible...got a couple restaurant patios where I can smoke later in the evenings.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Welcome to BOTL from Minnesota @zeemanb :)

Great introduction!! Sounds like you're going to fit in well here (y)