What's new

Similar to CC HdM Epicure No. 2?

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
The Epicure is honestly a better stick but I’d recommend Caldwell The T Connecticut for some similar flavors to some CC’s I’ve had and a good stick overall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BasicTek

I don't smoke cigars often... HaHa just kidding :)
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
While nothing I can think of tastes like authenticate CC's I do often feel like smoking an Arturo Fuente Don Carlos #3 gives me a similar experience on the retro, the flavors are not the same but the Fuente construction is usually flawless and it is an extremely flavorful yet smooth smoke. They are a little pricey but you might want to give one a try.

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
One of my favorite sticks! The closest I’ve come to it has been some well aged Tatuajes. Old Brown labels, and surprisingly, an old T-110 I had last year reminded me of the creaminess you find in the Epi 2.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Curivari Achilles has a very floral/heady component that automatically took me to short format cuban hoyos.

Ymmv

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Epicure is honestly a better stick but I’d recommend Caldwell The T Connecticut for some similar flavors to some CC’s I’ve had and a good stick overall.

Not a bad call. Hit and run robusto would be a candidate as well for a hoyo vibe.