What's new

Skyrim XB1 Release

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
So Skyrim is finally being released for the XB1 on Friday, I just preordered through Amazon bcuz they had 20% off for prime members. I played it through once when it first came out on XB360, but I never went back and really got into the game. The first time I played it I just rushed through (as I often do with the Elder Scrolls stuff), and then planned to go back later and play it through more methodically.

Anyone else order?

$48 with the 20% prepurchase discount for prime members, and it comes with all 3 expansion packs.

andysc83

Hack the Gibson!
Rating - 100%
124   0   0
I grabbed it on the PS4. I played it way too much on the PC when it first came out and I've been meaning to grab it on the console so I'm glad they ported it to the newer consoles.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Trying to decide on whether or not I should pull the trigger on this. Need a good winter game and I just beat the hell out of The Witcher 3.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I want this. Just bought BF1 though cause I like drinking and playing fps games lol. Also got my little brother the new COD with the cod 4 remake so video game money is kinda spent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I never played the DLC expansions when they first came out for Skyrim. I needed another game for the winter that will actually keep my interest. Just finished Fallout 4 after a ridiculous amount of time spent in the Commonwealth wasteland. Picked it up with GCU discount for Xbox1. Looking forward to terrorizing some dragons...