What's new

Smoke Inn - heads up

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'd guess all the smokes in the shipment are infected now and if they made it into a humidor it might be a good idea to treat the humi.

Thanks for the reminder to be careful. I should probably isolate everything new for a couple of weeks just to save a lot of trouble down the road.

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Anyone know which sticks were in the last shipment? I didn't take a pic or save the info sheet.

Edit: Hell with it...I only had two of those Rock-fella sticks in there so I threw both out. They aren't generally that great anyhow lol.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Going to freeze them for a week and just leave them in the bag with a boveda. I’ll probably still smoke them. What do you guys think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Thanks for posting that. Hmmm. I just threw out the Rock-fella one and left the others in there. Already smoked the Amendola this morning. :ROFLMAO:

Texican

Suburban Legend
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Just got back home and I'm going to do the same as you. I pulled them from the humi, put them in an empty cigar box and will smoke them anyway. :D

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
beetles have hatched and left home.

good indication the cigars were not well kept, and that someone did not freeze them.

I would think twice before buying from that maker again..........

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
@Rdelia
$6 for what could potentially be an ongoing humidor problem? I'm not impressed with the fact that their quality control sent you bad cigars and even less impressed with the way they tried to rectify the problem.

I think I know who it was but would you please pm me the name of the vendor?