What's new

Smokey Joes (Fife Wa) - June 15-20 events

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
From the email I got a couple days ago...
My buddy Rick (aka rmg) and I will be there tonight and maybe a couple more.
Here's the lineup:

MONDAY, June 15th - BLACK LABEL TRADING COMPANY with either Pyrat, The Kraken or Ron Zacapa rum. Stephanie Harris will be here from B.L.T.C. and since it's her first time up here, we hope you will all will show up in-force to give her a warm, Smokey Joe's welcome.

TUESDAY, June 16th - ILLUSIONE CIGARS with Hudson Bay Bourbon. Terry Coleman will be on-hand representing Illusione/Fume de Amor as well as Cristal from Young's Market to answer any questions regarding their respective brands.

WEDNESDAY, June 17th - PERDOMO CIGARS with kkAda Liqueur or Rutherford Hill Winery - Don Hanes will be on-hand representing Perdomo Cigars featuring the 12-year aged selection (Connecticut, Maduro & Sungrown.)

THURSDAY, June 18th - ARTURO FUENTE/JC NEWMAN and Westland Distilleries will be here with something for every palate.

FRIDAY, June 19th - DREW ESTATE and a special offering from MACALLAN (15, 18 and the new CASK SPECIAL RESERVE!) The ticket price for this event will be $50.

SATURDAY, June 20th - GENERAL CIGARS - To wrap up the week of festivities, Patrick DeWitt from General Cigars will be here and has graciously donated a couple of Calloway Macanudo golf bags (currently on display) to raffle off at the event. We are running a promotion between now and next Saturday - to be entered into the golf bag drawing, simply purchase 4 General Cigar products and you will get a raffle ticket to go into the drawing (see tobacconist for details.)