What's new

Smoking a cigar right after they arrive

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey guys
Last week i got a little crazy and ordered a whole bunch of different cigars. Today i got trinidad, sigloII and RASS. I took out 3 from every box to put in my desktop humi and rest went in my chest humidor.
So now im sitting here watching the nba playoffs and thinking of trying out the rass or trinidad but dont want to waste a cigar.
Have any of you guys smoked one right when you got them? How were they?

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I'm no connoisseur, but I feel they should sit 30 to 60 days. I know chuck is a baller so his advice is probably better then mine ;)

Let us know what you think.
John

JFiz

What the shit man
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Wack on the crack. If it's hitting well I wouldn't figure that's causing any issues.

Maybe give it a purge on occasion too

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
That’s no ordinary crack...that’s a giant tobacco beetle trying to make his way out!!! You should have froze them when they arrived!!!:wideyed:

Just kidding and trying to screw with @ChuckMejia just a little.:mooning:

Jody

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That’s no ordinary crack...that’s a giant tobacco beetle trying to make his way out!!! You should have froze them when they arrived!!!:wideyed:

Just kidding and trying to screw with @ChuckMejia just a little.:mooning:

Jody
Did you get your RASS yet?

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Not yet, still waiting on them to ship. Hoping it will be any day now. Did you find any other with problems or was that the only one?

Jody

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I see thanks, I was wondering if they had a certain day they shipped on. Well, two is not a bad average and it don’t look like anything a little cigar glue wouldn’t fix.

Jody

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Not certain days. They are having a holiday there and their post office is closed for few days

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
And those two, i will use them as gifts to this old guy that lives where i work (i work for a fancy retirement community) he is in his 90s and smokes 4 cigars a day.nc and kinda cheap too.lol so everytime i get a new box, i always bring him a few.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Pm me your address, ill throw a few in priority mail tomorrow. Ull have em by the weekend

Screw waiting...haha

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
And those two, i will use them as gifts to this old guy that lives where i work (i work for a fancy retirement community) he is in his 90s and smokes 4 cigars a day.nc and kinda cheap too.lol so everytime i get a new box, i always bring him a few.
That’s really good of you. I could sit for hours and listen to the old timers tell stories of how things used to be. Although I am rapidly becoming one of them. Lol

Jody

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
chuck's fault.
your cigars are too moist,THAT'S WHY YOU REST THEM......................so they don't burst open.

I'll bet you never listen to him again............

Last edited: