What's new

Smoking Environments

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
So there's been numerous discussions about favorite places to smoke: on the go, at home, B&Ms, etc. etc. BUT how often do you feel things like, say, aromas or sounds affect your enjoyment of a specific cigar, making it memorable.

Never really gave it too much thought personally, but let me tell you, watching a fried chicken joint burn from the inside right next door really got the whole street smelling like chicken bahaha. Definitely made this Guillermo Leon stick out to me, and on top of that just the smells from the restaurant really affected the way it tasted. Other than making me real hungry for chicken, the flavors just seemed to pop out, and ill definitely be buying more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I usually take my pitbull to the dog park at night and light one up there. I usually only smoke cigars I have smoked before and are familiar with because I don't want to settle into some great new cigar, trying to pick out all the flavors and smells from the new stick, only to get up quickly and stop my dog from humping some other female dog. Currently I'm smoking some Pinar del Rio's I picked up a while back. I really enjoy smoking while watching my dog play with all his friends at the park. Luckily no one at the dog park has raised concerns about my cigars.