What's new

Smoking in Missouri?

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey guys, I have to be in Springfield, MO on business next month for a couple of days. Can I smoke there? If so, where? What's the scoop on restrictions? TIA.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Outlaw Cigar Co.
6234 N. Chatham
Kansas City, MO 64151

I'm not sure exactly how far away Springfield is from Kansas City, but Brad is one helluva guy to chat with. He's a member here, but posts on CP. I would go there if time/distance permitted it.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the info, gang. I'm not gonna have much time to go anywhere (I'm pretty much stuck in a conference for the short time I'll be there). I was more concerned about whether I would be able to smoke in the little free time I had, or whether the smoke-nazis had pre-empted me.

indyrob

BoM Feb '06 & Sept. '08
Rating - 100%
129   0   0
vperlman said:
Thanks for the info, gang. I'm not gonna have much time to go anywhere (I'm pretty much stuck in a conference for the short time I'll be there). I was more concerned about whether I would be able to smoke in the little free time I had, or whether the smoke-nazis had pre-empted me.
I was in the same boat when I went to Houston a few months back. Fortunately the room I was in was a smoking room and I just smoked in the room.

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
indyrob said:
I was in the same boat when I went to Houston a few months back. Fortunately the room I was in was a smoking room and I just smoked in the room.
I just called the hotel. People smoke in the bar, and it sounded as if cigars aren't discriminated against, so I should be OK. That's a relief... :skew:

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
vperlman said:
I just called the hotel. People smoke in the bar, and it sounded as if cigars aren't discriminated against, so I should be OK. That's a relief... :skew:
That always makes for a nice trip! Have a blast!