What's new

Smoking pipes first time in 15 years ...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I’m loving it. After 3 bowls, I was on cigar bid with 15 bids on more pipes, tobacco, stands etc. I didn’t know about resting pipes. I bought one as a curiosity about 16 years ago. A Viking for about $70 or so. It was.. ok back then. I got some Lane 1-Q and tried it this week and I’m instantly hooked.

I don’t smoke infused cigars so this is my one thing I’ll do aromatics. Though I’ll try non aromatics too. I’m ordering some other stuff but really don’t know what I want or like yet. Ordering red moon, Lane BCA, Seattle’s (various tins)

Watching and reading up on info past few days. It’s handy too when it was raining and I didn’t want to commit to a full cigar ... tobacco for pipe is a lot cheaper ... but ended up spending an hour outside anyway.

Hope to learn more here and read up in this forum now.

Any tobacco suggestions etc ... appreciated!

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Suggestion: smoke ALL the pipes! Find your favorite shape, blend, brand etc!!! It's a bottomless pit, enjoy the fall!

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
I just got 2 more pipes on cBid. A Stanwell black and white 404 and another. I need to recheck. I have about 5-6 tins on the way based on several site recommendations and forum stuff. Now the long week + wait for their slow shipping.

I actually live across the street from a brick and mortar. I may get an ounce or two there for this week and some corn cobs but I’ve emptied the bank and need to keep it budget friendly for the next week. I just added up the cbid and CP totals and I’m a bit nervous. But enjoying doing a cigar one day and pipe the next. Or cigar in morning and pipe in evening. Can’t wait to try other blends and pipes.

I go check out the many antique stores in town too and see if there’s anything interesting there as well.

I smoke in moderation. Only one cigar at a time. - Twain