What's new

snurfworthiest leaves

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
I tell you, brethren and sistren, for me, the most snurfelicious leaf of all has gotta be WLT's Criollo 98 seco. So way more snurfable than the C98 wrapper. I've been dampening some of that for use as binder, just for that very reason. Wish I could open my tupperware where you all could catch sniff of it. Holy Moses. Sweet sotweed attar of the uppowoc gods.

o yeah

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tell you, brethren and sistren, for me, the most snurfelicious leaf of all has gotta be WLT's Criollo 98 seco. So way more snurfable than the C98 wrapper. I've been dampening some of that for use as binder, just for that very reason. Wish I could open my tupperware where you all could catch sniff of it. Holy Moses. Sweet sotweed attar of the uppowoc gods.

o yeah

Been a long time fan of the Criollo 98 ligero. Sweet delightful aroma.

Never tried the seco. How does it smoke?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This post got the best of me and I ordered a lb. of criollo98 seco and a lb. of the corojo viso.

First I have to say the shipping from WLT is extremely fast. Ordered Wed. morning and got it Friday.

Both tobaccos smell amazing and are somewhat similar. Webmost, you're right, the criollo seco is a bit sweeter in smell. Really nice odor!! I hope the smoke is near as good as they smell!! The leaves of both are also in very good condition. Really nice looking leaf.

Thanks for the heads up!