What's new

So, a guy goes on vacation to Ireland.......

redneck_toy

Fuente Fanboy
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
A guy is on vacation in Ireland and decides to spend the day drinking in a pub to soak up the local flavor. It's just him, and an old man sitting at the bar, no one else in there. The old man is boo-hooing in his beer, so he decides to strike up a conversation with him. "Why the long face, old man?"
The old guy says "look out there towards the sea. See that pier? It stretches out into the ocean for a quarter mile. I built that by hand. I drove the pilings, cut and nailed all the boards by hand. Took me three years. Do they call me McGreggor the pier builder? NO! Look to the north, see that stone fence? It stretches for five miles. Hauled all the rocks in from two miles away in a wheelbarrow. That took me 7 years. Do they call me McGreggor the fence builder? NO! See this bar we're sitting at? I carved this by hand. It took five years to finish. I cut the trees,sawn the logs, and hand carved all the details. Do they call me McGreggor the bar builder? NO! But you f@ck ONE GOAT................