What's new

So about the 31st hockey team in the NHL

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
What in the hell......the Vegas Golden Knights???

I really thought there could've been a better name for the team. And their logo reminds me of Trojan condoms. I wish them well and hope their ice holds up better than it is for my Islanders. And let's see if they really get a cup in "6-7 years" as their owner is predicting.

bdc30

BoM May '11
Rating - 100%
215   0   0
The low canadian dollar is not helping any franchise get off the ground right now. They need another eastern conference team for sure though. Quebec City would make the most sense. They can't get in to Hamilton or Markham without the Leafs/Sabres blessing which would never happen unfortunately.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
The low canadian dollar is not helping any franchise get off the ground right now. They need another eastern conference team for sure though. Quebec City would make the most sense. They can't get in to Hamilton or Markham without the Leafs/Sabres blessing which would never happen unfortunately.
Yeah that would've been nice to have. Maybe they'll add another and make it 32???

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Damn. That's the name they ended up picking?? That's kinda.. lame. Decent looking top picture but I agree the bottom is lacking in just everything.