What's new

So, I almost left this on my mom's front porch!!!

Rating - 100%
45   0   0

It was worth the 30mins of road work to save this precious lot from the hoards of coffee swiping hooligans that roam the streets around there... shit's on sale on Amazon for under $7 a bag, BTW! HUNDO GOT MEH 15 12oz. BAGS!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0

It was worth the 30mins of road work to save this precious lot from the hoards of coffee swiping hooligans that roam the streets around there... shit's on sale on Amazon for under $7 a bag, BTW! HUNDO GOT MEH 15 12oz. BAGS!

Link? I cannot find it for that price

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Shit! They must've sold out over night!
It was still working at around midnight. However, I did post it in the cigar deals thread so you can probably blame one of our ballers...

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang....have not tried it so I'll be on the lookout. I have Prime so at least I know I'd have it in 2 days. Have been drinking tons of Don Pablo coffee for the last 2 years...very smooth and no acid taste at all. Costco sells the 2 lb Sig Blend for $10 that I use for French Press...when I'm too lazy to do that I use Amazon for the K Cup and it's better than I thought it would be. Gonna do some research on this brand...is it really that strong...I can do strong but not where it can bench press me.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Dang....have not tried it so I'll be on the lookout. I have Prime so at least I know I'd have it in 2 days. Have been drinking tons of Don Pablo coffee for the last 2 years...very smooth and no acid taste at all. Costco sells the 2 lb Sig Blend for $10 that I use for French Press...when I'm too lazy to do that I use Amazon for the K Cup and it's better than I thought it would be. Gonna do some research on this brand...is it really that strong...I can do strong but not where it can bench press me.
I really enjoy the stuff. I usually have mine with heavy whipping cream because I'm trying to grow a vagina, but it's great black. The strength isn't out of bounds here as far as the jitters are concerned. I'm down to two cups a day with this stuff though. Evidently they use a varietal called robusta instead of arabica. There's got to be some different compounds working because the buzz is more like a shot of b12 than huge dose caffeine. The body feel is moderate while alertness is full bore.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Robusto is a "lower quality" bean than arabica. It is known for higher caffeine content, more crema in espresso, and is easier and faster to grow. Someone will bring deathwish in to work every now and then, it's not horrible coffee.

Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Oh man, I love Death Wish and I'm super pissed that I'm just now seeing this thread! Haha. Heck of a score there!

...and you almost killed me with this line! Bahahahaha!
Figured I'd get the shot in before one of you guys did