What's new

So many options.

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
Thinking I may hold onto those until our son graduates from Army AIT later this year.
I would definitely do that. The whole “best sticks for the best occasions” thing is debatable - I tend to disagree - but in this case, I would save them for the occasion.

I gotta ask, what’s the Blind Squirrel?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would definitely do that. The whole “best sticks for the best occasions” thing is debatable - I tend to disagree - but in this case, I would save them for the occasion.

I gotta ask, what’s the Blind Squirrel?
It' s a "shop label". Not sure of it's origin but a few folks that were there recommended them. I'm pretty sure the Gunslinger is the same. This shop also has a program where you can buy cigars for the troops overseas and for every one that you buy to send they will send three so we made sure to do that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Description of the Blind Squirrel: Butter smooth flavor with a hint of salty sweetness delivered by the decadent Connecticut wrapper. The Blind Squirrel continues of nut and minor white pepper on the retro hale making for a pleasurably easy smoke.

Blended by: Kendall Culbertson Produced at: Tabacalera Palma Factory.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so, you dropped $275.00 first time out.

I will bet that B&M will be happy to see you again........
Not our firs time out and we visited three shops, one shop had two locations. We dropped a lot more than $275. We also bought several accessories while we were in the first shop.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really liked the shops and will for sure be making the 2+ hour drive to visit them again. Not only did they have a large selection but the lounges were very nice.

bwhite220

Brandon | BotM Jan 2038
Rating - 100%
91   0   0
You were clearly at Outlaw Cigar! Best cigar shop in the country IMHO. I drive 3hrs north to go that shop as often as possible. They throw some incredible monthly parties, too!