What's new

So Sad

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
This is just awful.
How some people don't see their dogs as family members I'll never understand.
We lost our brown dog Palynn just last month. I cried for two solid days. Nothing could console me.
The hurt and vacancy left in your heart is almost unbearable.
I only wish there was something I could say to take the pain away, @Boudie.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thanks for the kind words, been a tough couple of months. FIL died a year ago today, another in-law died a couple of months ago, her daughter committed suicide a day later, a friend was murdered while sitting in her car after having coffee with a neighbor last week.

I hope this is the end of it for a while. Boudie was helping us hold it together. Sorry for the dump, just about had enough.

icehog3

Outlaw Hockey Biker
Rating - 97.9%
55   1   0
Sorry for the loss of your beloved 4 legged family member...and for all the other loss you've incurred the last year....May the rest of 2019 be much better for you.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
So sorry for your loss. I know the feeling all too well. Remember all the good times you’ve had together and as hard as it might be for you, smile. Even if you need to cry.

Hang in there brother! We’re here for you!

Sent from my cellular device via crapatalk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My hound is everything to me. He’s almost like another of our children. However he’s one of unconditional love.

My hound is around more than the wife. Lol.

Many huge condolences. It’s hard having a good pet pass. It took me a few months to get over the loss of my small dog a few years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Sorry for your loss, it’s never easy. 14 years is a great, long life for our four legged friends, i’m sure he enjoyed them immensely.