What's new

So what'cha readin'???

Jwrussell

April '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
105   0   0
I know there are quite a few Brothers out there who, like me, seldom find themselves without a book in hand. Probably my favorite smoking situation is out in the Florida room, or anywhere else peaceful, with a good book and a good cigar.

So. What's everyone reading? Right now I'm re-reading Dune (the original first one). I do alot of re-reading. Helps with the budget. :wink: Just got done re-reading the Black Gryphon trilogy (SciFi).

Doofus

Spoon!
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
c10bonanza said:
100 People Who Are Screwing Up America (and Al Frankin is # 37)
GREAT book, C10. Bernard Goldberg has real cajones putting in print what a lot of people are thinking, but are too PC to say.

As for me- Got about 20 pages left in 1776 by David McCullough. Also reading Garden of Beasts by Jeffrey Deaver.

-The Doofed One

c10bonanza

Officially Clueless
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doofus said:
GREAT book, C10. Bernard Goldberg has real cajones putting in print what a lot of people are thinking, but are too PC to say.
He sure does...it is a great read so far. After I finish this one, I am going to get cozy with "The Fair Tax Book" by Boortz.

I also enjoy histories, especially WWII era. On the list of "need to reads" is "The Longest Battle: September 1944-February 1945" by Harry Yiede.

Kurtdesign1

The Thinker
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
Recently finished Re-reading the new Harry Potter and am contimplating reading the entire series again. It's odd, this series is one that I sooo love getting carried away in. I just think how much I would have geeked it out to them if I was 12 y/o now.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I've wanted to read the Harry Potter books but haven't gotten around to it. Actually, I haven't even seen the movies!

David

<b>Co-founder</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
135   0   0
caudio51 said:
I've wanted to read the Harry Potter books but haven't gotten around to it. Actually, I haven't even seen the movies!
Even though the movies follow the books very well, it is much more fun to get carried away by the book.